Friday, February 10, 2017

E-Learning and you tube in Technology.

Guao, today a beautiful table, lovely decorated was offered by Mrs. Banister. Thanks for lovely gift.
This reading offered us in the class Get smarter in 2017. Here are 5 places to Educate yourself online (for free), whose subtitle is "KNOWLEDGE IS SUPER POWER",IT IS A REAL QUOTATION. WHY?, Because our world is moving so fast, Nanotechnology is knocking our doors, virtual reality our students are involved in this virtual reality everyday with their own mobile phones.
I love coursera, I'm just studying now my TESOL, specialization with Coursera At Arizona University. I think we can reach technology in our classrooms, being creative. You tube It has been difficult for me, but, I got at the end today,Upload, and edit annotations, it was really interesting. thanks for your help. TOLEDO MUSEUM OF ARTS I prepare my first video about Toledo Museum, a marvelous placed visited for us, if you want to know more click here: My own video, I hope you enjoy it! https://youtu.be/qm2QrUNmKqM Our day in this museum was excellent!

1 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the Chihuly glass. Thanks for continuing to think and share.

    ReplyDelete