Monday, February 20, 2017

VENEZUELA A COUNTRY OF MISS UNIVERSE,MISS WORLD,GOLD AND PETROLEUM.

Welcome to Venezuela, it is a known country for its production of gold, petroleum,Chocolate,and Land of beauty.





Many people always ask to me How many miss world queens do you have?,or How many universe queens and International queens do you have?
   


I will give you the answers:

Miss world queens : 6.
Miss Universe queens : 7 we are the second place with queens.
Miss International:7
Miss Earth:2



We got one back to back in Miss universe,I think it was really interesting moment, you can watch this video: Miss universe Back to Back



If you would like more click here:Land of Beauty

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MISSES CHECK THIS BLOG:

http://www.globalbeauties.com/blog/2016/10/miss-venezuela-2016/


                            Would you like to know a little more about Venezuela?

My country is in a difficult economical situation, but we are thinking in to work hard to do our best and going on from this horrible, situation,that it is affecting all Venezuelans, In spite of that we have many marvelous things to offer you about venezuela, here is my prezi about my country.

MY COUNTRY: VENEZUELA

                                       I hope you enjoy it!


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment